photo lucidbanner_zps2b2c4d8b.png


Heyyyy....so I guess I"m not very good about this whole blogging thing anymore huh? Sorry. Life just gets in the way sometimes ya know? So here are some pictures from my instagram, in case you even care what I'm up to anymore. There have been a few changes I'd like to mention:
1. In case you didn't notice, I have a new blog name; the meaning is below my picture at the top.
2. I no longer have my store CRYSTAL HEARTS VINTAGE because I have a new store in the works! Yay! But seriously, it just wasn't working out with the other one and I wanted to go in a different direction so hence the new store. I'll do a separate post where I tell you all about it, so keep an eye out for that post in the near future...which equals a couple years in my world apparently.
You wanna follow me on instagram? My new profile name is @liana__brooke (two underscores)

3 Comments:

  1. casper+pearl said...
    gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you in casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx
    Carla Laetitia said...
    Beautiful pictures! :)
    Carla-Laetitia :)
    Carla Laetitia said...
    Beautiful pictures! :)
    Carla-Laetitia :)

Post a Comment



Older Post Home