photo lucidbanner_zps2b2c4d8b.png

Yeah, um, remember me? I know, I've committed the ultimate sin as a blogger...which is not updating for...3 months or so? I wish I had a valid reason for this, but honestly, I don't. I guess I can just say that I lost my inspiration/motivation or whatever...or life just got in the way as it tends to do. Either way you look at it, I needed the break and am glad I took it. But now I'm back (fingers crossed) and will do my best to update with a little more consistency than I've had. Those of you who actually still read this blog, thanks for sticking with me! I'll try to comment on your blogs when I get the chance.

8 Comments:

  1. helena said...
    Haha I feel you. Glad you're back, can't wait to see more posts :)
    Your top is awesome by the way. Me likey.
    Emma Matthews said...
    Amazing outfit! I love all of it. Especially the belt and t shirt, you've styled them both perfectly!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk
    DAIZY said...
    hi~I like your style. I envy you. Specially i love your Knitted hat and shoes. check your facebook message.
    Terry S said...
    Welcome back!!! :)

    xo,
    Terry

    http://terrys-two-cents.blogspot.com
    Reen Reen said...
    Welcome bak, loving the outfit

    @Pixel Hazard | Bright Green Laces |
    Isabel Hendrix said...
    arruuughhhh you are the bessssst <3
    Izumi Bogen said...
    this outfit is perfect for your comeback, post moreeee!

    xx. Hybrid Hunter

    Claudia said...
    Lovely outfit babe.
    In Love with your shorts, Would You like to follow each other?
    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudiaxx

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home