photo lucidbanner_zps2b2c4d8b.png


( photos courtesy of beneaththeglass )

Like what I did with the title there? Yeah, I'm so clever...
I am so obsessed with my new cowboy boots that I found at my local downtown flea market; I was with my friend who was trying to find her own pair but somehow I was the one who walked out with these, after haggling the seller down to a more affordable price. I thought they went pretty well with my new bag, which I am also in love with. It may be going in the store soon, or I may have to just keep it because it is too awesome to give up.  Oh, and this belt I found at the same flea market for a cool $2....

You know, personal style is a funny thing. I never in a million years would have imagined myself wearing cowboy boots, but here I am obsessed with them and pining for more...same goes for crazy prints and bold colors, mismatched outfits, and grunge/boho styles. I guess I'm just at the point where I am more comfortable with myself and less concerned about fitting into the normal everyday crowd. After all, variety is the spice of life right? Who wants to blend in and disappear when you can stand out and make a statement? Besides, personal style is subjective anyhow and no one should feel the need to gain approval from others - the only view you should worry about is your own.

Okay, enough rambling, I'm off to barbecue with my sister and her family who is visiting, and my roommates.

16 Comments:

  1. Maria Onorio said...
    GOOD STYLE DARLING ;))))


    Maria Onorio
    www.thelastillusion.blogspot.com
    Sheena Isokariari said...
    OOh i love this look!!!
    http://justcallmeshoena.blogspot.com
    Bohemianbones said...
    WOw, i love ur style!! somehow u mix prints and dif styles so perfectly!!!!
    Lovee!!!
    and I also love ur hair, and ur amazing bag!!!
    It was great to come across ur blog!
    xxx
    www.bohemianbones.blogspot.com
    Lucia said...
    loving your boots!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com
    Jo said...
    Love the bag

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/
    Sabina Sher said...
    very cute bag! Your style is great x
    sharon lei said...
    Omg! Girl, long time no "see". hehehehe. I haven't visited in ages, but I still see you're killin' it with styleeee. Those cowboy boots are super fab on you, but what I'm totally crushing on is your blouse. Polka dots, stripes, and a scarf print?!? Probably the most amazing print mix ever! And it's all in one single piece. Me loves!

    I hope you're doing fabulously!!

    xx Love & Aloha
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com
    Evie May said...
    LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit, and your hair is amazing! xxx

    http://what-evie-wore-next.blogspot.co.uk/
    Amanda C. watson said...
    oh wow I love this look! And I really like the title too =)
    strawberryess.blogpsot.se
    Jenna said...
    such a cool/interesting blouse

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/
    Sahra said...
    stunnning top~ love that you paired it with those boots!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool
    casper&pearl said...
    gorgeous outfit! I adore your style!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    www.casperandpearl.blogspot.com
    xx
    Melissa said...
    Yes, style should make a statement! I am also loving cowboy boots and baroque prints. Gotta dig some of my old ones out of the closet...or maybe go thrifting for more!
    Iflyastarship said...
    ok wait. that belt. is too good to be true. I want one like it SOOOO bad. like SOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOoOooooOOOOoooOOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooo BAD! Madeline has 2 similar to it.. they are perfect! AND I CANT BELIEVE IT WAS ONLY TWO BUCKS!??!?!?!?!?! OMG. good friggin find, man! <3 You really rock so much Liana.
    Shevah said...
    ahhh you're so amazing. it's been way too long since i've visited your blog. HOW ARE YOU?!!??? hope everything is well. :)


    you look incredible.




    xoxo
    carolina said...
    hi honey! i just found your blog today and your blouse made me follow you :) i'm your newest follower! the blouse is from ..? love it so much :) please check out my blog and if you like it follow me back :)


    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home